On this episode, we are joined by Social Editor of Complex’s web series: Sneaker Shopping and Everyday Struggle, Jordan Lo! Listen as he joins us in providing our much needed ill-advised commentary on topics that we feel people should be discussing within the culture!
Episode Topics Include:
- (14:10) | Remembering Nipsey Hussle in 2021 on the 10 year anniversary of ‘THE MARATHON’ album.
- (25:00) | Macklemore admits race was a factor in his controversial 2014 Grammy win over Kendrick Lamar.
- (39:09) | Is NBA YoungBoy being overlooked?
- (50:30) | Nick Cannon and Viacom reach an agreement to bring ‘Wild ‘N Out’ back on air.
- (74:58) | What is an industry plant and how can you spot them?
- (90:22) | Is it possible for 6ix9ine to bounce back?
- (102:20) | Which artists are “On The Clock”?
Indie Music Review:
- (121:08) | Detroit YB - I Get Around
- (125:22) | KiTTN - Aim High
- (131:03) | Nick Reid - My Broken Heart
- (135:44) | BROOXCiV - HEKNOEVIL
- (141:15) | Philmore Greene - The Survival Scroll (Album)
Watch this episode on YouTube: https://youtu.be/4tbTkKKddMw
Follow the guys on Twitter ⤵️
The ill-advised wise guys podcast ⤵️
Support this podcast at — https://redcircle.com/the-ill-advised-wise-guys/donations
Privacy & Opt-Out: https://redcircle.com/privacy